MIX & MATCH MOLTEN CAKE 6-PACK
THREE 2-PACKS (SIX JARS OF MOLTEN CAKE)
DARK DECADENCE • VEGAN • PEANUT BUTTER • STRAWBERRY • S'MORES
That’s right, take and bake molten chocolate cake in a mason jar! We sell the raw batter and you bake the cake at home, right in the mason jar. All you have to do is take off the lid, place the jar in your oven, wait 15 minutes, and you end up with the best, easiest, high-end dessert you’ve ever had. It’s really that simple, plus the quality will knock your socks off.
Boasting nearly an entire Theo 70% dark chocolate bar in every jar, this cake is rich! We have friends who can take down a whole cake by themselves, but this cake is so decadent, it is easily shared between two people.
We love to top our cakes with unsweetened lightly whipped cream and our Salted Caramel Sauce, dusted with a little sprinkle of chunky sea salt. But don’t stop there; the cakes are also delicious plain or with fresh berries, cookie crumbles or roasted nuts.
HOW TO GET YOUR HOT CAKE ON:
(When your cakes arrive, place them in the refrigerator or freezer until you are ready to bake)
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- Remove the lid, place cake in the oven, directly on the rack or on a baking sheet.
- For baking 1-4 cakes: Bake for 15 minutes or until the top domes and a couple of cracks appear. If you are baking a frozen cake, allow a few extra minutes of baking time.
- For baking 4+ cakes: Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the top domes and a couple of cracks appear. If you are baking a frozen cake, allow a few extra minutes of baking time. Remember the more cakes you bake the longer the baking time.
NOTE: The center of your cake should be very gooey. It is really easy to over-bake your cake, so be careful not to! Unlike most molten cakes, ours does not have ganache piped into the center. If you bake for too long, you will cook the cake through and your molten goodness will be gone! So take care to not over-bake!
- Remove the cake with tongs—careful, the jar is hot! Let it sit on the counter for a couple of minutes before serving.
BAKING IN A MASON JAR?
Yup, you can bake in a mason jar. We are proud to use such a smart package to sell our product. The jar is the retail packaging, the baking vessel, and the serving dish, all in one.
STORAGE: The batter will keep in your refrigerator for two weeks or in the freezer for a year! Please note this cake batter must stay refrigerated or frozen. *Consuming raw or undercooked eggs can be hazardous to your health.
Orders with our Molten Chocolate Cakes must ship 2-day, because they are a frozen product. These orders ship out on Mondays and Tuesdays ONLY, because of the perishable nature of the product, we want to avoid them sitting in a warehouse for an extended period of time. We ship them on ice packs from our kitchen in Seattle.
We offer FLAT RATE shipping by state, as follows:
Orders containing molten cakes:
WA, ID, MT, OR - $35
AZ, CA, NV, UT, WY - $40
AK, HI - $60
Everywhere else - $50
Orders not containing molten cakes:
WA, OR, ID, MT - $15
CA, NV, UT, WY, AZ - $20
HI, AK - $45
Everywhere else - $30